Performance and Usages
UVP Ultra-high Voltage Transformer Oil Purifier is Especially for ultra-high voltage project as ( 1000KV, ±800KV, 750KV, ±660KV) Substation Maintenance Contractors and Utilities need an UVP Ultra-high Voltage Transformer Oil Purifier that can quickly and reliably process transformer oil to meet or exceed very stringent specifications;
In order to achieve optimal dielectric strength and insulating performance inside of transformers and circuit breakers, dielectric oils must be kept absolutely clean and dry;
ZANYO designs and manufacture the most effective, durable, and user-friendly machine running and serving customers in 40 more countries with good reputation.
- Degassing: to remove other dissolved combustible gases such as Acetylene, Ethylene, Ethane, Methane, Hydrogen and Carbon Monoxide, and Carbon Dioxide.
- Dehydrating: to remove free and dissolved water, including insulation dry-out of the windings.
- Solid particles Removing: to remove solids particles.
- Decoloring and recycling: to remove acids and make the oil color good.
- Specially designed the evaporation chamber(clients can choose), to make larger space for degassing and dehydration.
- To adopt with auto- pressurization defoaming technology, more than 200 hours of continuous operation without bubbles rise.
- Unique technology: Atomizer is placed inside at the bottom of the chamber, to increase the evaporation area and extend the degassing time.
- To adopt vacuum balance pressure technology, vacuum pumping efficiency increased by 50%.
- Advanced level control system, continuously oil supply to prevent oil pyrolysis.
- Advanced level control system.
- PLC controlling system.
- All parts are from world’s famous brands.
After oil filtration treatment, the following indexes are achieved:
|Breakdown Voltage Value||≥70KV|
|Fine Filter Precision||≤1-3μm|